Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Amazing Finds Lost in Time

When I was doing my online shopping last time, I used to only see the first few updated items of a particular blogshop. I never bothered to scroll down a lil further or to click the *older post* link. What I did not realise is that I've missed out a lot of amazing finds which is still available but not yet adopted. Sometimes it really makes me wonder why it is still available.

So here I am today, to make a point that if we can take the extra effort to scroll down a lil more, you'll never know what you can find. And the plus point of buying hidden treasures is that, blogshop owners may just give you a discount in order to clear their stock. So it is a win-win situation.

Here's some amazing finds lost in time I found today:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Initially priced at RM35, this Shopping Spree charm bracelet is definitely a steal. The colours are very vibrant and I just love the locker key clasp. How about you?

--------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Molecule, RM18
It have been adopted twice but remakes are still possible. I love how the lace forms a daisy and the different colours of chain completes the look. I believe that Soo Mei did contribute a lot of her time and effort in designing this pair of earring. So what are you waiting for? Head over to Molecule now!

--------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Diary of a Miniature Enthusiast, RM24.90
Someone please tell me why are these still available?A very classic yet elegant design with antique brass pendant and peach polymer clay rose.

--------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jasz's Jewelry Box, RM9
Somehow these earrings reminds me of disco balls. Lol. Anyway, I believe this is a great steal for only RM9. The colours are so eye-catching it makes you outstanding!

--------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sparkleratti, RM35
Here's a variation from the usual studded bracelets. Available in both black and white. Perfect for the rocker chic in you!

--------------------

Photobucket
Photobucket
pochi.Ochi, RM16
This headband is so sweet even butterflies and bees will come to you. If you like it, better head over of pochi.Ochi asap as their items are selling fast like hot cakes!

--------------------

PhotobucketPhotobucket
beetlebead, RM29, RM23
I totally dig these two bracelets here. Meet blossom in black and tracy pink. Both brilliantly designed with a vintagy feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment